Like many small firm owners, you’re likely pondering questions of business development and growth:
- Where do I find the resources I need to grow my law firm?
- How can I increase my visibility and presence in the region?
- Is it time to lease office space to better serve clients in a professional environment?
LawBank has the answers. Since 2012, we’ve offered hundreds of independent attorneys and small firms a collaborative legal ecosystem to take their practices to the next level.
Where you practice matters. LawBank’s flexible office options allow you to work in a referral-rich environment while meeting clients in a highly professional setting that offers all the amenities of a big law office at a fraction of the cost.
LawBank is more than just an office space with a few CLE trainings (though we have those). As the oldest and largest attorney-only workspace in Colorado, LawBank offers a host of unique benefits:
- A collaborative network of peers representing more than 90 legal practice areas
- Well-developed attorney-to-attorney case referral system
- Collective law firm marketing opportunities
- Co-counsel opportunities
- Contract attorney assistance
- Practice-area-focused business development meet-ups
- A collegial community with mentor-mentee relationships
In addition, each LawBank location gives you access to reception services, conference rooms, paralegal services and much more.
Ready to take your solo law practice or small firm to the next level? Get started by filling out the Information Request form.